Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Blue Heaven

I have ignored blogging for ages.  It's not that I havne't taken pictures, my Flickr pages show that.  It's that I can never figure what to say other than where I got everything for my look.  Well, that is not the case today.  I typically change my outfit once or twice a day, but not this time.  I have been wearing the same outfit for 4 days now.  I have not wanted to take off this outfit at all.  When I got this outfit from Meiling I began to drool.  This is the most gorgeous outfit ever.
The pattern on the top reminded me of Wedgewood China.  The delicate details gave you a sense of whimsy and dreaminess.  The pants are the total opposite of the top.  While the top is elegance with  ahint of party the pants are all party.  The contrasting detail of the pants complete the outfit to make a complete look of whimsy and fun.
Outfit:  Meiling Blue Devils Set
Jewlery: Finesmith Neta Earrings in Jasper (No Longer Available)
Hair: Salon de Glow GC-01 in Strawberry (0L - Group Gift)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise Eyes in Bleached Blue
Shape: Anna Shapes Larissa (50L - Flawless Summer Lovin' Sale Cart)
Skin: Dulce Secrets Alichia Champagne (Blue)



No comments:

Post a Comment