Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Be Enchanted

I have really enjoyed exploring SL lately looking for the perfect location to take pictures.  I stumbled across a most enchanting sim.  Enchanted Unicorn's forest is filled with butterflies, fairy lights, and unicorns.  You will need to be adult verified as it is an Adult rated sim. 



After wandering around I knew I had to become Gaia and reclaim my home among this enchanted land. 
Outfit: Gizza - Kallisto in Aqua
Jewelry: Alienbear Designs - Almas Gold Earrings II and Necklace in White
Hair: Vanity Hair - Blush in Noir
Eyelashes: Miamai - Catwalk Lashes Evergreen 01 Femme
Eyes: Ikon - Utopia Eyes in Pale Mint+Gold
Shape: Cherry Twist - Doris (Summer Lovin' Hunt Gift)
Skin: Dulce Secrets - Merlyn Bordeaux (Dark Blue) preview copy

No comments:

Post a Comment