Wednesday, July 11, 2012

At the End of the World

Another day of exploring SL led me to World's End Garden.  I have always loved the glowy, fairytale feel of this sim.  There are 4 different tableau's or sets for taking pictures.  This is a perfect place to play with windlight settings and shadows.




Being in this beautiful setting with all the roses I knew I had to find the perfect outfit.  I rummaged in my inventory till I found this gown I had gotten at SL Fairy Tales 2012 event.  With the black and white roses on the gown I knew I had found the perfect outfit.
 Outfit: Gizza - Kiana Bridal Gown in Black and White
Jewelry: Finesmith Jewely - Forever Bride Earrings and Necklace
Hair: Miamai - Luna Updo in Black w/hairbase
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise Eyes - Light Aspen
Skin: Dulce Secrets - Sumrah Sangria (Available for 50L at Flawless Summer Lovin' Cart Sale)
Shape: Image Studio - Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment