Monday, April 8, 2013

Renewal of Spring

I was inspired by Worlds End Garden as I thought about spring and what that means in RL as well as in SL.  In my RL garden the renewal of spring has broken through the layers of leaves from last fall.  The short lived Crocus' are in full bloom reminding me of that promise that spring brings of renewal and growth.  In SL our fashion designers bring a renewal to our wardrobes with light and bright fabrics to make us bloom on the grid.  As you know I normally don't write anything on my post the reason for that is I normally don't know what to say or don't have a story or witty humor to share with you readers.  I try to let the picture do the talking.  But I needed to share with you the inspiration behind this picture and why it inspired me.  A big Thank you to Lucia Gensis for her wonderful SIM at Worlds End Garden.
Styling:
Outfit: Blythe Outfit in Pink from Indyra Originals
Jewelry: Glam Warrior Earrings in Gold & Pink (Pink Fusion Hunt $5L) from Indyra Originals
Shoes: Lolita Espadrilles in Peony (FaMESHed) from Gos
Hair:Audrey (Event Hollywood) in Dark Brown from EMO-tions
Shape: Energy (Free Gift) from BlackMamba
Skin: Kamryn (Unreleased) from Dulce Secrets


No comments:

Post a Comment