Friday, April 12, 2013

A Fine Spring Meadow

After the weirdest week of non-spring weather in RL I had to find a spring setting for this post.  I found this wonderful setting at Wanderstill.  I saw this gorgeous spring meadow with high grasses and lovely spring flowers and knew I had found my spring retreat.
While I was sitting there I reflected on my childhood in RL.  This idyllic setting is very reminiscent of my RL grandparents farm in upstate New York.  The rolling hills with lush wooded areas and hidden treasures of caves, streams and even a little pond at Wanderstill makes me wonder if the Gardener probed my memories. 
Styling:
Dress: Comme des Fleurs in Printemps from Worlds End Garden
Glasses: Minimalist Glasses from Boom (Currently at Collabor88)
Jewelry: Tiger Lily White from Chop Zuey (Currently at Fashion Limited)
Nails: Long Pastel Lilac from Moondance Boutique
Hair:Gisele in Dark Chocolate from LaViere (Currently at Collabor88)
Shape: Miss Aoki from Aleida (No Longer Available)
Skin: Mai Ly from Dulce Secrets (Not Available YET)

No comments:

Post a Comment