Monday, November 14, 2011

Styles of Anne ~ A Touch of Green

This really smart friend of mine says to me "You need to blog more!"  See she's really smart!  Then she says "You have such a good sense of style.  You need to share it with people."  Yup, smart friend!  Then I had an idea!  I'm in the progress of getting a new laptop as the one I'm on is about to die any day now.  You know how it goes when you get a new laptop you have to move everything over and that takes time.  I decided that instead of a new release this week I'm going to do a special sale; Styles of Anne.  Each day I will post a style featuring one of my skins available at either Dulce Secrets Mainstore or at Dulce Secrets Outlet.  The skin will be on sale for 50% off until I post a new style typically 24 hours later.  If there are multiple tones of that skin those will be available at 50% off as well.  I'll include links so if you can duplicate the style youself.

A Touch of Green
The first style is called A Touch of Green.  Although I love fall and the colors of the changing leaves I do miss the lush green of spring and summer. Green is the color of nature and life.  Green symbolizes self-respect and well being. Green is the color of balance. It also means learning, growth and harmony.
Styling:
Dress: Herra by Journey - Leaf from Prism
Jewelry: Geo Earrings and Necklace from Finesmith
 (November Group Gift available till 11/16/2011)
Shoes: Mana Rosa Maria Black from NX-Nardcotix
Hair: Bunni in Maple-Berri Blondie from Sugarsmack
Skin: Elke Amaretto from Dulce Secrets
Shape: Brann from [annaA]
Eyes: Sunrise Eyes - Warm Silver from Fashism









No comments:

Post a Comment