Sunday, November 20, 2011

Styles of Anne ~ So Not June Cleaver

I was taking some friends on a tour of my house here in SL and as I went into the kitchen we got to chatting, when I looked at myself standing behind the stove all I could think of was Leave It To Beaver Mother, June Cleaver.  I certainly don't think if June Cleaver was introduced to today's social norms that she'd even be "June Cleaver."
Styling:
Dress: Delight Dress from Chantkare
Jewelry: Almas Necklace and Earring (Black) from Alienbear Design
Shoes: Bare Judy (Black) from Stiletto Moody
Skin: Rumi (Amaretto) from Dulce Secrets (50% off for 24 hours)
Shape: MMXI Female from [Infamous]
Hair: Starlight HP (Soil from Brown Pack) from Vanity Hair
Eyes: Stay Awake (Sky) from Sorry.Asia (store closing Nov 27)

No comments:

Post a Comment