Saturday, May 10, 2014

#1 - Spring Butterfly Garden

#1 - Spring Butterfly Garden


Hello Readers......   
As I venture into the 5th year of Dulce Secrets and head into a new career, modeling, I've decided I need to step up to the plate of managing my blog better.  So this is my first official fashion blog post.  So here begins a new adventure......

One of the things that has kept me in SL for 7 years is not just my friends and SL family, whom I love dearly.  Or my store, Dulce Secrets.....love my customers to death. Or the fashion....you know I love to shop. But it's also the beauty and creativity I find as I wander.  

I recently joined Mimmi Boa Modeling Academy where I met a fellow designer, Ever Courtios, who will be sponsoring the graduation show in late June.  Ever Courtios is 1/2 of the designing duo for Ever n' Angel.  I've seen Ever n' Angel at many of the events I've participated in and have admired their soft pastels and use of textures.  I am truly a girly-girly at heart and love lace and soft pastels.  So when I was invited by Ever to visit the store I was thrilled with all the soft pastels and textures I beheld.  I couldn't resist a chance to shop and bought a couple of outfits.  

Styling:
Dress: Vernal Garden Frock - Echinacea From Ever n' AngelJewelry: Earth Stone Butterfly Necklace and Rings from Zenith (Available at Fameshed)
Nails: Butterfly Spring Slink Appliers from ZOZ
Hair: D428 in Creamy Yellow from Tram (Available at Collabor88)
Skin: Semi Exclusive Kenzi skin in Cafe tone from Dulce Secrets (Only Available at Cosmo Sales Room til May 24th)
Slink Hands & Feet: From Slink
Photography Location: The Cyprian Garden (*Warning* This is an adult BDSM Sim but it's to beautiful to pass up for photography.) (*NOTE* You can rez here but please make sure to clean up when your done!)


1 comment:

  1. Hi..found my way over here via flickr ....great blog, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete