Thursday, August 2, 2012

On a High Fashion Safari

When I picked up Mielings new dress today I knew I had to take a picture.  The blue gingham top and animal print skirt made me think of a picnic in the middle of a safari.  I went on a search for the perfect spot for a picnic. 

Exploring the sim I found Elephants, Water Buffalo, Leopards and Lions.  Occassionally, I'd see a bird fly by or foraging for food from the stream.  I finally found a place for the picnic near the leopards.  Lucky for me I wasn't on their menu.


Styling:
Dress: Meet me in Africa from Meiling Couture SL
Jewelry: Chamonix Set in Wood/Onyx from Finesmith
Hair: Jioni in Soil from Vanity Hair
Shape: Elisa from Anna Shapes (currently at Designer Circle)
Skin: Merlyn in Tequila (Sunshine) from Dulce Secrets


No comments:

Post a Comment