Tuesday, January 2, 2018

#2 The Spirit of the Fox

The Spirit of the Fox

One of the things I love about Second Life is the ability to embody whatever life form you want.  If you want to be a dragon, be a dragon.  If you want to be a zombie killer, go kill zombies.  If you want to run around as a hamster in a habitat ball, roll around to your hearts content.  



When I first joined Second Life I did not intend to become a designer.  That happened on it's own and is a story of its own.  I had so much fun in those early days exploring sims where I could be an elf, a princess, a fairy, or anything I wanted.  I found that I have an affinity with water since I always seemed to end up in water.  Even today I'll find myself having lagged walked into water.  I discovered that when I tried to drive a car in Second Life I would be laughing so hard that I'd crash the car and never win the race.   

I've always been a wanderer at heart.  After visiting Japonica and finding this gorgeous kimono from Silvery K I knew I had to create a character.  I became a Kitsune, a fox spirit.  In Japanese folklore Kitsune are depicted as intelligent creatures with magical abilities.  Kitsune have the ability to shift into human form.  Though the Kitsune are often portrayed as tricksters many of the folklore portray them as faithful guardians, friends, and lovers.


Styling:
Kimono: Tubaki White - Silvery K
Geta: Okobo Geta - Dead Dollz
Ears: Neko Ears - Sweet Thing
Tail: Nogitsune - Ali The Ugly & Beautiful
Nails: Gazy Stilleto Mesh Nails - Slack Girl
Hair: Varvara B - Exxess
Eyes: Tempest Catwa Applier - Dulce Secrets (January Group Gift)
Mesh Body: Lara - Maitreya
Mesh Head: Neve - LAQ
Shape: Petal - CS Shapes
Skin: Azami 2.0 in Fonio from Dulce Secrets (Coming Soon as a $1L skin)
Makeup: Eyeshadow: Mystic Magic - Dulce Secrets and Lips: Belinde Splice - Zibska



No comments:

Post a Comment