Thursday, November 17, 2011

Styles of Anne ~ A Touch of Whimsy

One of the things I love about Second Life is the infinite possibilities of being anyone or anything you want to be.  One of my SL sisters introduced me to a beautiful sim, The Looking Glass.  I really felt like I had walked through Alice's looking glass into a world of whimsy and fantasy.  Come and explore the beautiful sim and see what treasure can be found.
Styling:
Top:  Two Sugars (white) from Kyoot
Skirt:  Daily Skirt (Teal) from Nemesis (available at The Fashion Garrett)
Jewelry: Boheme Earrings from Je Suis
Skin: Bayly (Cognac) from Dulce Secrets
Shape: Sharp from [annaA] (available at Perfect Wardrobe)
Hair: Tangent (1b) from Analog Dog
Eyes: Autumn Moon from Poetic Colors (currently free)

No comments:

Post a Comment